- We offer scientifically selected mutual fund schemes. Mutual fund schemes are selected based on filters designed by Moneyfrog in-house team on funds past performance, portfolio mix, expense ratios, alpha and various other ratios & parameters as deemed fit by the team.
- We offer NSE (National Stock Exchange) NFM-II, mutual funds online execution platform.
- The online platform facilitates subscription, redemption, Systematic Investment Plan (SIP), Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP), Systematic Transfer Plan (STP), Switch and other transactions of mutual fund units.
- Entire process of mutual funds order placement, confirmation, payment or redemption pay-out are governed by the NSE NFM-II terms & conditions, Know more - www.nsenmf.com/Html/MFFAQ.aspx
Your Investment account will be activated after Moneyfrog verifies your personal information in accordance with the Know Your Client ("KYC") guidelines issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India ("SEBI").
If you have invested in Mutual Funds earlier, you can skip this requirement (as you are KYC compliant), else, below KYC documentation is required:
- KYC registration form + passport size photo
- FATCA form
- Pan card & Address proof
- NSE NMF registration form
- Bank details with cancelled cheque
- NACH form
Ideally your account will take 3 to 7 working days to activate, provided we receive above documents without any pendency.
Formerly known as Moneyfrog Consultants Private Limited
- AMFI Registered Mutual Fund distributor of mutual funds
AMFI registration No: ARN-94798
- • NSE (National Stock Exchange) NFM II; registered towards limited purpose membership with the Exchange for transacting in mutual funds on NMF II platform.
Unique ID: NSE000005
Mutual Funds transactions, as a regular plan, will involve trail commission pay-out from the AMCs to MCPL, details of the same are available on the website/ disclosure.
Mutual Funds and securities investments are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the Scheme will be achieved. As with any investment in securities, the NAV of the Units issued under the Scheme can go up or down depending on the factors and forces affecting the capital markets.
Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund is not indicative of the future performance of the Scheme. Please read the SEBI prescribed Combined Risk Disclosure Document prior to investing.