- We offer scientifically selected mutual fund schemes. Mutual fund schemes are selected based on filters designed by Moneyfrog in-house team on funds past performance, portfolio mix, expense ratios, alpha and various other ratios & parameters as deemed fit by the team.
- We offer NSE (National Stock Exchange) NFM-II, mutual funds online execution platform.
- The online platform facilitates subscription, redemption, Systematic Investment Plan (SIP), Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP), Systematic Transfer Plan (STP), Switch and other transactions of mutual fund units.
- Entire process of mutual funds order placement, confirmation, payment or redemption pay-out are governed by the NSE NFM-II terms & conditions, which is available on their website - www.nsenmf.com/Html/MFFAQ.aspx
Your Investment account will be activated after Moneyfrog verifies your personal information in accordance with the Know Your Client ("KYC") guidelines issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India ("SEBI").
If you have invested in Mutual Funds earlier, which means you would have done KYC earlier, you can skip this requirement.
Else you have to complete below requirement:
- KYC form + passport size photo
- FATCA form
- Pan card proof
- Address proof
- We will generate this form, along with your KYC details & take your signature
- Bank details with cancelled cheque
- NACH form
Ideally your account will take 3 to 7 working days to activate, provided we receive above documents without any pendency.
- AMFI Registered Mutual Fund Advisor (ARMFA) of mutual funds
AMFI registration No: ARN-94798
- NSE (National Stock Exchange) NFM II; registered towards limited purpose
membership with the Exchange for transacting in mutual funds on NMF II platform.
Unique ID: NSE000005
Mutual Funds transactions, as regular plan, will involve commission pay-out from AMCs to MCPL, details of same are available on the website/ disclosure.
Mutual Funds investment involves market risk, therefore read the prospectus carefully before investing. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns.